Sunday, December 9, 2012

Animal Style

I came across these cute little hedgehog measuring cups at Anthropologie and was inspired to round-up some of my favorite animal goodness I've seen lately, all under $100!

Animal Style




1. Black, gold, and horses....yes please/ASOS leather handbag
2. Cats dressed up like famous people, aka the greatest coffee table book ever!       Famous Faces By Takkoda
3.  Hedgehogs are the new owl....or something..../Anthropologie Measuring Hedgies
4. I love this fox print top under a black blazer/Zara top
5. Cat burglar sweater, so cute! /Topshop Jumper sweater 
6. Did I mention I love horses? /Urban Outfitters printed scarve
7. Anthropologie Fox Forestry Hook
8. ASOS cat ring/Lazy Oaf gold jewelry
9. Shout out to our Oscar!/Anthropologie Dachshund Letter Holder



Linking up over at YOLO Mondays!




0 comments:

Post a Comment