Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thank-full!

We had a nice Thanksgiving last week, once at our house for lunch and again at my dad's house for dinner. Twice the food, twice the fun! And going up a pant size in one day...awesome! I did take a few shots to remember the day...

Love these gold foil napkins from Target along with my Grandma's china plates and flatware

Easy, diy banner

I caught my nephew Derek smiling..,yay!

What my husband is thankful for and I am SO thankful for him!!

Everyone filled out a card to hang on the tree

Here I am with my lovely bearded husband!

Carys showing her step-auntie her favorite Barbie movie


Here she is dancing with my dad after dinner....this was so cute!

Looking forward to decorating the house and getting the tree this week.,
Christmas time is here!
This year I am going for a little metallic, gold, silver, and burlap action....
(Yes, I think I am obsessed with gold, among other things..)

Pinterest Inspiration:


                              Source: myshabbychateau.blogspot.com via Kathy on Pinterest
             

                                 Source: designfromca.blogspot.com via Kathy on Pinterest


                                Source: lemonademakinmama.com via Kathy on Pinterest


0 comments:

Post a Comment