Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Leopard Love

Just saw this leopard dress at the fabulous Pawleys Island Posh and I couldn't 
resist doing a set with it!  
Only $30 from Target, time will tell if it looks good on a tall girl like me, but we will see! 
I ended up ordering a Medium and a Large so I can try both on, but its a win win because spending more got me free shipping, and then I'll just return the other one to the store. 

Leopard Love



Leopard print dress / Jeffrey Campbell suede pumps / Urban Outfitters / Forever 21 chain necklace / Forever 21 rhinestone jewelry / Ring


You could add some color with your jewelry, or keep going neutral. I am especially loving that black ring, just 5 bucks, come on! I went over $100 with the shoes, but I saw these in Nordstrom the other day and was sort of drooling over that ankle strap.

I just came across the Pawleys blog the other day, (i am late to that party btw, she has over 1000 followers),
while searching for black and white striped bathroom hooks, I was somehow led to this amazing eye candy from Oscar de la Renta posted.
Someone needs to wear this to the Oscars is all I'm sayin'....ahhh perfection.

Anyway, if you haven't already, you should check out her lifestyle blog, 
it was scratching me right where I itch!



Linking up @


Current Crush Thursdays


2 comments:

  1. I love that dress! I can't believe it's from Target. Might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete