Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pins of the Week

I love this outfit!
                                                                      


benches and armchairs at the dinner table...
                                                                          


I need a nook!
                                                                                


                                                                           


Always good to have another side dish, and this one is so easy


2 comments:

  1. That recipe looks amazing! I must try it soon. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a great weekend.

    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenn!
      I just made it using sharp cheddar, it was good but I think it was too....sharp :) Next time I will use regular for sure.
      Sorry i took so long to reply....thanks! :)Kathy

      Delete