Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall Blog Conference & Boutique

I'm excited to be attending the Fall Boutique and Mini Blog Conference hosted by Penelope Lane on September 29th, right down the road in Seal Beach! I had the pleasure of meeting Sarah (the gal behind Penelope Lane who also happens to be a really sweet mom of 3, blogger, and maker of adorable hair accessories) at Carys' swim lessons this summer. She actually inspired me to start blogging more and now is hosting this fun event! I get to learn more about blogging, and shop from some awesome crafters while I'm at it. I hope if you are in the area you will come on down and check it out! You don't have to attend the conference, you can just go to shop if you want!


You can enter a giveaway for shopping credits or a conference pass on Sarah's blog, here.

The website for the event can be found here, along with a list of the vendors being featured.

Hope to see you there!

1 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much friend! What a sweet post! I am so lucky to have met you and your darling girls this Summer! It was such a treat to go to swim everyday and chat away with you!! Looking forward to seeing you on the 29th!!

    ReplyDelete