Monday, July 9, 2012

Treasure Hunting

Most of the jewelry I own is from Forever 21 and H&M and under 10 bucks a piece. While I love it, something tells me I won't be passing down any of it to my daughters if you know what I mean. I kind of have random taste in the jewelry I wear, definitely not a "bling" girl. So sometimes it can be hard to find stuff that suits me. Giuliana Rancic is one of my girl crushes and she was tweeting about Lauren Lynne jewelry the other day. I love her style. And while they cost more than most of the jewelry I own, it still shouldn't put you in debt.




Real gemstone rings, $125 each 
(I am liking the green one best...or the black...)


Another line I appreciate is House of Harlow 1960....


(i absolutely love that this necklace has leather inlaid with the gold, instead of stone!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment