Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In the house

Wow it's hard to find computer time with a newborn and a toddler! On most days still we stay home, though I am trying to get out of the house a bit more. When we're home Carys is always coming up with something, usually its princess time. The other day she was in the back and she said, "this is fairyland, and there is nothing to be afraid of and there are no monsters!" Sounds like a good time to me.


Here's Charlie girl chillin' in her crib. She's a good baby...most of the time. :) Chubby baby, she is wearing a 3 month old onesie here! This pic was taken today, she's 5 weeks and a couple days.


Carys and her Dad were digging up the dirt in the front yard and she was happy to find some worms to play with. Ick! Pretty much any chance to get dirty and make a mess, she will jump at.



"Who me? Regressing? Not at all, why would you say that?" (please note I didn't put her here, she climbed in on her own)



Princess feeding her baby




This day in the bath she kept saying, "its a wonderful day at the beach!" Hilarious and sad at the same time. Hopefully we can make it to the real beach one of these days!

2 comments:

  1. I think I found a race that me and Carys can run together.

    http://muddy-buddy.competitor.com/mini/

    ReplyDelete