Thursday, March 17, 2011

Project winding down....

I've got under 3 weeks to go until my due date, some times I feel like I will pop any moment. I am really savoring these moments with Carys, and the weather has been great so we are spending a lot of time outdoors running around. I just love my girl to pieces. I can't wait to meet my other one!

March 13, 2011

This past Sunday after church we got In-N-Out Burger and had a picnic in our backyard. You could play with running water for hours if we let you.


March 15, 2011

One thing you like to play is "hair salon". Usually you comb my hair and play with it and then ask me, "how do you look?" This time your Dad decided to play with you and this is what he did. Then you got to eat mac and cheese for dinner.."my favorite!"


And here's another fun pic just for kicks....

0 comments:

Post a Comment