Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I'm sitting here watching football with my husband while my daughter runs around with her gang of animal figures, and I am blessed and thankful beyond belief. I can't wait to meet our new daughter this year and welcome her to our crew! It was an amazing year, and the first full one being a stay at home mom. I couldn't be happier with our decision to do it.
Still in search of my camera cable but I can share a couple random things that are exciting me for New Year's. I have a goal to get organized this year before the new baby comes. We haven't decided on a name yet, but we did decide that we are going to keep it a secret until she's born.

I just got these drawers from the Container Store for Carys and ?'s closet, let the order begin!


And got a new calendar from Paper Source, its quite fabulous you know.....


Happy 2011 friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment