Monday, March 18, 2013

Over the Threshold

I'm sure if you are reading this blog or are a blogger than you are familiar with Threshold at Target. Blogs and Target go together like mac and cheese, we are one, let no man separate us! 
But I am kind of obsessed with the new style of the Threshold items. In my opinion it features some of the best, cleanest design yet from Target. Often I feel like Target stuff will have just a bit too much going on. Or is that just me? I'm weird. You know what else is weird? The word "threshold"....anyway...this stuff looks a lot more expensive than it really is...






Ikat window panel, $30, comes in 6 different colors...the same look as a certain
West Elm Ikat curtain for much more $!



Red Lattice mirror, $30....hello fun entry way!





Honeycomb vase, $13-20...Again, West Elm has similar for twice the moola




Floral Pitcher, $20...would make a great vase too!

1 comments: