Saturday, February 2, 2013

No Rush

Conversation with my 4 year old while riding in the car yesterday:

Carys: Mommy, when I grow up, will I move out of the house?
Me: Yes, you will.
Carys: But, I'm going to miss you! (starting to sound sad)
Me: Well it's not going to happen for a long time.
Carys: But what if I don't want to go (even sadder, tears are starting)
Me: You don't have to move out, its up to you, you can stay if you want
Carys: Really??
Me: Yes
Carys: OK, good because I want to stay with you. (happy again)

It was so sweet! Of course I might not feel this way in 15 years, but I am in no rush at all. 


And how about this segue...here are some awesome kids rooms!


What's better than antlers, but gold antlers! I love this whole thing, the fox picture, the wallpaper....

Dream room idea for my girls, white bunk beds, gray stripes...but of course we would need to add some pink and purple up in here

Check out Guiliana and Bill's modern nautical nursery for their boy, I adore that octopus picture and the white mirror especially

How about this play room? I love the chalkboard with those little hanging pails

Yes please!


(*All images via pinterest, please click on photo for the original link)




1 comments: