Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Sweet 3 year old

My sweet Carys has grown up so much since Charlie was born. I look at her and I just can't believe how big she is! I also just realized that I never blogged about her 3rd birthday party last month which turned out great. I put a lot of effort into making it special for her and she had a fabulous time! We had it in the backyard, with a bounce house, butterfly craft, some face painting, and lots of goodies. She could play outside for hours and she loves to have people over, so she was pretty much in heaven. My new mom brain completely forgot to take pictures (so lame!) but thankfully some friends took some good ones for me! Since her b-day she has given up the binky and is potty training, slooowly but surely.
Here are pictures from each of her birthdays so far:

One...





Two...






Three!









(collage by Ana!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are great pictures. Still not sure about those lobsters. Wish I'd brought a pair of pliers so I could eat them easier. She's growing up quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Carys is beautiful! I loved seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete