Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just some stuff I liked

Whenever the J. Crew catalog comes to my door, I get excited. Even though currently I can neither afford or fit into any of the clothes, it still makes for a very pleasing 10 minutes of the day for me.

I love this necklace



And this dress...




Actually, I did splurge on a new diaper bag, since let's face it, my little camoflauge Diaper Dude is not going to cut it anymore for the momma of 2 girls! They were having a big sale at this random baby boutique I was walking by, and they so happened to be carrying the one Petunia Pickle Bottom bag that I liked. This thing is heavy duty! It's called Siesta in Sevilla, though something tells me there is not going to be much siesta involved. Do you love it or hate it? Wait, don't tell me, it was a final sale...

4 comments:

  1. I have a Petunia Pickle Bottom like that (not the same pattern, but the same style) and I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my Petunia Pickly Bottom diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete