Monday, July 26, 2010

Addison Road

This is one of those songs that will never get old to me, its kind of out of control really, that's how good it is. Wow, have I built it up too much yet? Anyway, its called "What do I know of holy" by Addison Road. I just love this girl's voice. But the lyrics really get me. They put things in perspective about how big and amazing our God really is. Like who are we in comparison with Him? Yet He still loves us, He still allows us to have a relationship with Him. He owes us nothing, yet He gives us everything. Oh its good stuff.
Romans 11:33 says "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgements and His ways past finding out!"
And verse 36, "For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen."

Amen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment