Sunday, May 16, 2010

Serenity Now

Our Sunday afternoon is consisting of the Angel game on TV and being lazy.

Carys is watching Wubbzy in her pajamas

Nathan is doing his favorite thing, he probably won't love this picture, but hey, he never looks at my blog anyway!


I just spent an hour reading Seinfeld quotes online because they make me happy, and I was actually searching for the perfect quote to post on my friend Kyle's facebook wall for his birthday, I know, lame right? Whatever, I'm pretty sure he appreciated it.


George Costanza: Do you ever get down on your knees and thank God you know me and have access to my dementia?

George Costanza: I don't think I've ever been to an appointment in my life where I wanted the other guy to show up.

[George peed in a public shower]
George Costanza: It's not good to hold it in. I read that in a medical journal.
Jerry: Did the medical journal mention anything about standing in a pool of somebody else's urine?



Cosmo Kramer: I'm at the corner of 1st and 1st... How can the same street intersect with itself? It must be at the nexus of the universe.


Jerry: Don't you see what Whatley is after? Total joke immunity. He's already got the two major religions covered. If he ever gets Polish citizenship, there'll be no stopping him
.

[Elaine's boyfriend as seen a photo of her with her nipple exposed]
Elaine: Let me tell you, I didn't intentionally bare myself, but now, I wish I had. For it's not me who has been exposed, but you. For I have seen the nipple on your soul!

[Elaine changes the presets on Puddy's car]
George Costanza: So did you give that radio the ol' switcheroo?
Elaine: I did.
Jerry: And the Christian rock?
Elaine: Resurrected.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the morning laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love all the Seinfeld quotes....we have a few of the seasons and have been enjoying them lately. They crack me up.

    ReplyDelete