Thursday, December 3, 2009

Home sweet home

So I have been "home" now for a week. I'm so grateful that the Lord has given us this opportunity! I am starting to learn a lot about how this works. Like that I can pick up after Carys all day and its still not that clean around here! Or that if I'm going to get any grocery shopping done, I absolutely NEED the cart with the little car attached to the front (best invention ever!).
I dusted off the old stroller and we've been going on walks. Today we went to the Spectrum and I saw some of my old work peeps. I miss them! It still feels like I'm on vacation and will be going back. Weird. We also went on the carousel, although she was too scared to sit on any horse by herself, and the smug carousel worker guy with the cool sunglasses would not let her sit on my lap. Boo! I mean, isn't it safer for me to sit with her, then to stand next to her? I'm just sayin... I almost asked for my 2 dollars back. She still had fun though of course. Here's a pic of us on there, I took with my phone. Aww, look how big she's getting! She is 18 months old today...little rascal...

2 comments: