Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Getting there...

Last week I put in my 2-week notice at work, and that made my transition to stay-at-home mom-hood real. Today they sent out the notice to hire my replacement, now it really seems real! My last day at Element is next Tuesday, I will have been here almost 4 years. When I started here I wasn't even engaged yet, wow.
They have treated me well, but I am so excited for this next stage of my life, getting to be there full-time for my husband and daughter. As happy as I am to be moving on, there is still a part of me that is quite sad to be leaving. People at work become like family, people you are stuck with but grow to love (well, most of them...ha!)

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Kathy! Way to go...I hope to soon follow. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy we need to celebrate your transition!! I'm so happy for you, now I hope we can hang during the week (the weekends seem to be so busy for us) and take the kids to the park!!I'm hitting you up girl early Dec.!

    ReplyDelete