Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Easy Does It

Last week I tried a couple new recipes by Pinterest. (Which by the way, I can't figure out how to directly post pins on here since they changed their layout! So I am just linking directly back to the original site the recipe came from). Aaanyway, both of these recipes were really easy and they turned out great!



I used some good roast beef from the deli counter to make this faux philly cheesteak sandwich, 
and it was awesome!
Definite husband pleaser. Get some potato salad from the deli counter to make dinner even easier.



I bought these two ingredients a while ago after seeing this on Pinterest, and when some friends came over last Saturday morning it was a good reason to try it out. I put some walnuts on top before baking them.
They were a success...just two ingredients...boom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment