Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pin-spiration

Let's see, how many Pinterest puns can I come up with to title these posts? Pins of the Week got a little boring to me. But then again, "pinspiration" kind of reminds me of perspiration which isn't very inviting, but anyway moving on...Here is what I like from Pinterest lately!
  
                                                                  Source: oldewindmillfarm.blogspot.com via Kathy on Pinterest

Would really like to paint our bedroom this color...maybe at tax return time??


Here's a cool tutorial on how to do a bun...I like these buns and I cannot lie...maybe some girls think its easy to do this to their hair, but I can use all the help I can get!


                         I. Love. This. Wallpaper. That is all. OK well the gold shelves don't hurt. Really that's all.

                                                            Source: therusticarchives.tumblr.com via Kathy on Pinterest

So cozy!


       Source: mommylessons101.com via Kathy on Pinterest

Vanilla ice cream with cherry 7-up and red vines...going to have these with the girls on Valentine's Day




                                                                 Source: simplylovefood.blog.com via Kathy on Pinterest

I haven't made these yet, but I plan to! Only 150 calories per half pepper


Jesus did.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment