Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Seasons in Swing

I can't believe Christmas is just 2 weeks away! We got all our decorations and lights up. Every day Carys will ask, is it Christmas yet? Charlie is crawling aroud super fast, its so cute! Me and the girls are staying busy during our days. I was invited to this bible study on Wednesday mornings that has a great kids program also. Its an awesome pre-school style class for Carys to go to, and I get to have a weekly study and make some new friends, so why not? I'm excited about it.

Here are a couple things on my alternate reality Christmas list:

Since I'm so tall, womens pj pants are always too short for me. But these babies come in long...too bad they are 45 bucks! I will need to hit up the mens department to get some that fit me, haha so sad.


I saw this Cuisinart Griddler Grill in the Williams Sonoma catalog and I keep looking at it and drooling. You can make paninis, pancakes and even grill a steak! Yes please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment