Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm Back

It's been a while since I've had time to post anything. My wonderful mother-in-law was in town, we had a big Easter shindig at our place, and then I went to our church's womens retreat last weekend. Which by the way I went to kicking and screaming, but came back refreshed, spiritually at least.
"You are worthy O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; For you created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created."
Revelation 4:11
It can't be said enough...God is good!

Here are all the cousins on Easter, it was such great day


Carys running around during the egg hunt


We made a trip to the long beach aquarium, Carys was trying to drink the water from the dolphin, she's obsessed with running water


it was a little tough taking pictures inside the aquarium, this is the best i could do with my aging camera


and i can't forget our first visit to Coffee Cup Cafe, three words "apple honey sausage"....legendary


one more of baby girl coloring some eggs :)

1 comments: