Friday, April 3, 2009

Bad lamp

Since I have been looking for lamps, I have come across some doozies. Allow me to show you the most hideous specimens I came across..

Now this first one doesn't seem bad at first glance, but look closer and you will see it is confused. Is this a lamp, or a little chest of drawers? Some might call this multi-purpose, I call it ugly.

What to say about this one. I almost lost my lunch at the sight of it. The fun part is picturing who would actually have this lamp in their house. Someone saw this lamp and thought, this is it! Exactly what I was looking for!


I love how on this one, they show you the back side of the lamp, as if this would somehow push you over the edge into pulling the trigger and purchasing it.


This one is just classic, 80's cheese. But I'm sorry to report that in this day and age, there is still a market for the martini lamp. The good news is that it will go right along with your giant high-heel chair.


Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment